Thursday, September 9, 2010

New and Improved T-Shirts


Here are the T-Shirt Mock Ups I sent out recently. I made one small tweak to the design. I changed what was in the "strong mans" voice bubble and the saying on the front of the shirt.
We want these to be able to worn ANYWHERE.


I have the old order list. For anyone else who wants a shirt, let me know how many you want in the comments section. Both the tees and the hoodies are available in black or red. Include quantity, size and color.


The t-shirts are $20 each, or 2 for $35.The hoodies are $45 each or 2 for $70.

Let's get these ordered!
Here's what the t-shirt front will say, although only in 2 colors

Old Mock Ups


The strongman will now be in black, as will the words in the voice bubble.

Here's the new voice bubble, but this will be red and black only as above.

SUPER FABULOUS! MAKE GREAT GIFTS!
ORDER YOURS TODAY!

WOD
"ANGIE"
For Time:
100 Pull Ups
100 Push Ups
100 Sit Ups
100 Squats

7 comments: