Sunday, January 3, 2010

WELCOME TO 2010!!

HEAR YE! HEAR YE!

Thank you to each and every one of you for continuing to choose Team Survival/CrossFit Survival as your source for fitness training. I am truly blessed to have each and every one of you in my life, and I sincerely hope we shall continue to travel this path together for many years to come.


 Today is the first day back to work for 2010. Jenny and Dave have already started the year off right. Here they are hard at work creating boxes for Team Survival. 
Jacque pitched in a bit too. 
Salute!

What are your goals for this year? 

I am very interested in helping you. If you need ANY additional assistance, please do not hesitate to ask. Your well being is my utmost concern. Your success is the reason I am here.


Additionally, I am available for 1:1 training! If you need extra help in an area that is giving you trouble, or if you just feel that you want a more personalized approach, feel free to call me or speak to me at boot camp. Also, if you need extra help on nutrition, I will gladly set up a nutritional meeting with you at no charge.

Let's ALL reach our goals this year together!


NEW DAILY 8:30AM CLASS IN BURBANK BEGINS TODAY!!

WHERE:  BRACE CANYON PARK
SPECIFICALLY: THE BASKETBALL COURT JUST OPPOSITE 2918 HAVEN WAY
 (Park address is 3400-3499 Brace Canyon Rd, Burbank, CA 91504)

If you know anyone for whom this time slot will work, please bring them on by! 

NEWS FLASH!!!
Once again, Prisca Felipe Suerte is the winner of our fat loss challenge.
CONGRATULATIONS PRISCA! 

She shows up DAILY
She is diligent about her NUTRITION
Go figure.

ROUTINE IS THE ENEMY.
We will NOT meet at Burbank High School on TUESDAY of this week.

Instead, the AM class will meet at New Hope Community Church. 
The 8:30 AM class will meet at Brace Canyon Park.
The PM class will meet at Stonehurst Park.
 

1 comment: